The Visitor review
600 MB available space
The Visitor Review
The Visitor is an application designed by Stephen Long. The Visitor was first published on . It is currently available for Steam.
The Visitor is a VR ONLY horror experience about an unexpected visitor calling to your door in the middle of the night. The game relies heavily on atmosphere, utilizing a dark environment to make the player both as nervous and uncomfortable as possible. The Visitor does not require any controls. Visual cues such as flickering lights inform the player of where to direct their gaze, so simply put on your VR headset and enjoy.
What does The Visitor run on?
- HTC Vive
- Rift CV1 (Please read the discussion titled "Running on CV1" if you are using the CV1)
- Oculus Rift 1.3.0 or above
Why The Visitor?
- Ideal VR experience for scaring friends and family.
- It is a great introduction to VR
- Only takes 10-12 minutes to complete, so scaring a friends is quick and easy
- No controls required (just a headset), so don't worry about not being familiar with game controls