STORM AREA 51: AYY LMAO EDITION review
STORM AREA 51: AYY LMAO EDITION Review
STORM AREA 51: AYY LMAO EDITION is an application created by Agafonoff. STORM AREA 51: AYY LMAO EDITION was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
The basic idea is that the Kyles form the front line, if we feed them enough psilocybin and monster energy and say that anyone in camoflague is their step dad, and the entire base is made of drywall then they will go beserk and become an impenetrable wall.
Then the Rock Throwers will throw pebbles at the inevitable resistance (we dont want to hurt them, we just want to annoy them enough to not shoot the kyles as often)
While this is all happening, the two naruto runner battallions will run full speed around the north and south flank, and shadow clone jutsu, effectively trippling our numbers, and overwhelm the base (red circle).
- Multiplayer and Cooperative game modes
- 3 playable classes
- A lot of unique weapons
- Massive epic battle with large numbers
- A lot of fandom easter eggs and achievments
- Stylized colored-like low poly graphics
- Dynamic gameplay
- Huge realistic map
- cool game :)
- Kyles (With Monster Energy Buff +10 Berserk)
- Rock THrowers
- Naruto Runners
- Anti-Vax Kids
- The Elite Guys
- Florida Man
- Rest of Us Sneaking In Safely
- People Armed to the Teeth