FSX Steam Edition: Approach Training Add-On review
30 GB available space
FSX Steam Edition: Approach Training Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: Approach Training Add-On is an app designed by FS FlightControl. FSX Steam Edition: Approach Training Add-On was first published on . FSX Steam Edition: Approach Training Add-On is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentPractice your take-offs and landings with Approach Training! Developed by FS-FlightControl, Approach Training gives you the tools to reposition to a multitude of approach locations in Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
Approach Training also allows you to analyse your landings with the Approach Statistics feature. Approach Statistics provides valuable feedback such as your glideslope and centre line deviation for your landing.
Once installed and downloaded, Approach Training will install and launch automatically once you open Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
- With this tool, you can reposition your aircraft in order to practice approaches for any airport and track how you are landing the aircraft.
- Reposition your aircraft to pre-defined starting locations for airports and runways (Take off / Final approach / Downwind left/right / Vector left/right / Base left/right / Reposition to gates or parking)
- Start off on any SIDs/STARs waypoint, airworks and custom locations.
- This tool allows you to save aircraft settings, such as airspeed, pitch trim, gear/flaps status, heading, course and ILS frequencies.
- Landing analysis tracks glideslope and centre line deviation.
A detailed manual is also included and can be accessed via the ‘?’ within the tool. Please note you will need to be connected to the internet to access this feature.