Eagle Dynamics SA
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora review
Demenagementimperial.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora Review
DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora is an app by Eagle Dynamics SA. DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora was first published on . DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora is currently available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is widely regarded as Germany's best fighter aircraft of World War II. Its appearance in the skies over France in August 1941 was a rude shock to the Allies, as it was clearly superior to any other plane. For nearly a year, the Fw 190 was the unmatched champion of the air war in Europe. The Fw 190 had speed and high altitude performance as its two great assets.
The development of advanced allied fighters resulted in the Fw 190 D–9 variant which first saw service in September 1944. This variant had a larger nose that housed a more powerful Junkers Jumo engine that produced 2,100 hp with the MW-50 boost system. The D-9 was designed for high altitude aerial combat and is a worthy adversary to the P-51D Mustang.
Key Features of the DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora:
- Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.
- Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
- Accurate Fw 190 D-9 model, squadron markings, and weapons.
- Detailed modelling the Fw 190 D-9 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems.
- Battle the P-51D Mustang in single and multiplayer games.