Color Pop Effects LLC
Color Pop Effects Photo Editor review
December 12, 2020
Color Pop Effects Photo Editor Review
Color Pop Effects Photo Editor is an app designed by Color Pop Effects LLC. Color Pop Effects Photo Editor was first published on December 12, 2020. Color Pop Effects Photo Editor is accessible on iOS, Other.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Color Pop Effects Photo Editor will take up 106.11MB of empty space on your smartphone.
App’s success is proven by 74002 downloads.
Color Pop highlights selected parts of your photo by keeping those areas in full color and converting the rest to black and white.
But don’t just take our word for it, look at our users feedback...
“Just used on my first photo of me & my hubby. Loved how I could keep the flowers in my sunroom in full bloom while the rest of the photo is Black and White.” - MotherShoe
"I made an awesome picture and posted on etsy, sold 2 days later." - Roxyadena
"Best black and white photo editor for photography enthusiasts." - Tasnim
COLOR POP & RECOLOR
- Gray out everything in an image, except for you like color splash.
- Make the sky green/ yellow/ rainbow or anything you like.
- Make your hair purple.
- Make your eyes blue, green.
- Change the color of anything.
- Control brush sizes.
- Edit with endless options.
- Pan & Zoom to work in detail.
- Undo and Redo for perfect editing.
- Brush Size & opacity control for precise editing.
- Recolor: change color of anything completely.
- Share your amazing editing on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & other social media.
We spent hundreds of hours perfecting every part of this app in order to bring you the best quality possible because we’re passionate users as well. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know on [email protected]
We’d love to hear from you & appreciate your suggestions because you are the reason we are always trying our best to make groundbreaking apps.
Thank you for downloading Color Pop Effects.
You can restore your paid in app purchases without paying again. Follow these steps
1. Open the app
2. Click on Top Left to open the navigation menu
3. Click on RESTORE to re-activate your in app purchases again
Color Pop Effects Premium Subscription
- Get unlimited access to all premium filters and tools
- Recolor tool, Video Color Pop
- Get rid of ads and watermark
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http:https://sites.google.com/view/kgspolicy/terms-conditions